I advise families of students with interest in all types of college destinations, from small private liberal arts schools to large state schools to the Ivy League, and everything in between, focusing on:
- Discerning the “right fit”
- Understanding admissions requirements
- Navigating the financial aid and scholarship maze
- Perfecting the application, including personal essays and letters of recommendation
- Timing for early admissions and other logistics of the application
I’ve helped students with successful applications to all Washington public universities, as well as highly competitive out-of-state colleges such as Stanford, Brown, University of Southern California, Purdue, the University of Chicago, Princeton, Stanford, Columbia, Boston College, Pepperdine, University of California School, Military Academies, and Notre Dame.